This week at STORYCHURCH we launched our “M&M Offering Campaign” with the purpose of raising $15,000 to take our facility to the next level in order for the MISSION of our church to be accomplished through the MAINTENANCE of our building. In our first week we raised just over $4,000 which puts us right at 27% of our goal! It’s a great start as we move toward our goal together.
This campaign is going to allow us to do some incredible things in our facility to be able to take advantage of the opportunities God has brought our way to bless others and to begin to step into some of the specific dreams and goals Pastor Jeremy recently laid out for us as a church.
Here are a few of the specific plans we have for the money we will raise through this campaign:
- Outreach to our community (movie nights on the lawn, holiday service opportunities, etc.)
- Kids ministry wing upgrades (carpeting each room, storage and equipment)
- Round tables and tablecloths for groups and small conferences we’ll be hosting this fall (including foster parent training and a church planting conference)
- Improved lighting in our worship space (lots of benefits, but those experiencing STORYCHURCH online will really get a much better experience)
- Lobby enhancement (we’ve got plans for seating, speakers, video, a new guest services area, improved kids check-in and more)
- Outside improvements (including more clear signage for guests, a walkway from our side parking area to the entrance, and new permanent signage on our building and out near the road)
These are just a few of the things we’re most excited about and we hope you’ll make plans to join us as we begin to do all we can to leverage our facility for the sake of our mission.
We’re asking everyone who calls STORYCHURCH home to consider giving above and beyond your normal giving to help us see all of this (and more) become a reality. So pray about it, talk to your family, and make a decision to be part of something great.
To give now, click here.